MRI Boston Group Overview:
Management Recruiters International Inc. (MRINetwork) is the world's largest executive search and recruitment organization with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI’s oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed members.
- Our client is a leader in the real estate and property management industry with a strong reputation and track record of growth.
- They have retained us to find them an experienced and hands-on Construction Project Manager (PM) and Maintenance Manager (MM) to help them continue to grow and manage their business across their real estate holdings across New England. Access and interaction with the highest levels w/o layers of bureaucracy (reports directly to the President).
- Oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of large-scale new construction projects.
- Evaluate specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Effective coordination and communication overseeing the efforts of all parties involved in the project (architects, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers).
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Negotiate and manage change orders and revise the project work plans as needed to stay on budget and timeline.
- Maintain strict adherence to the project plan, budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Proven track record in leading and managing large-scale construction projects and people.
- Able to work well with external and internal teams at all levels.
- Results-oriented, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Keywords: Construction, Project Manager, Multi-Family Housing, NH, MA.
Interviews this week! Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Brian Mohan, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp