In support of our client, a large steel manufacturer, ResourceTek is seeking a Contact Sonic Level IIInspector to join their team near Deer Lake, PA. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Inspect finished material per order and customer requirements using Contact Ultrasonic testing equipment, Contact Sonic procedures, and calibrated standards. Must record pertinent information on company forms and computers and maintain a good working condition of the instrumentation unit.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must pass annual vision exam.
- Ability to operate a pendant and/or radio controlled overhead crane.
- Ability to operate mobile equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to adhere to and comply with all safety requirements.
- Employee must be highly motivated and flexible to support the manufacturing needs of the department.
- Employee must possess the ability to acquire and apply knowledge, training and the skills necessary to perform various duties that will support the Department processes and responsibilities.
- The ability to monitor and input data using computer screens and interfaces.
- Possess Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Demonstrate support of company goals.
- The ability to work without close supervision.
- Must have proof of prior UT Level 2 Contact Sonic training and experience.
- Must be able to pass UT Level 2 Contact Sonic certification within 2 months of hire.
- Must take and pass UT Level 2 Contact Sonic recertification exams every 3 years.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.