My client, a very reputable Design Build company who services the food processing industry has an immediate need for a talented Controls Engineer to join their team.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with an industry leader, then please read on..........
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Food processing industry experience is a plus!!
- Ability to write code and program PLC's (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Proficiency using AutoCAD (design wiring diagrams, control panels etc.)
- Familiarity with DCS/SCADA systems
- Able to travel a minimum of 25%.
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume in WORD format to email@example.comHelp
-Noelene Jones, Recruiter, Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. (484) 690-9620
KEYWORDS:-Process Engineer, electrical controls engineer, batching, Ethernet, DeviceNet, As-I, Profibus, transformers, panelboards, automation, GE, Wonderware)