TSS is looking for Corporate Accounting Specialists to assist us in our growing client accounting services practice and to be a successful member of our team. We offer our clients outsourced corporate accounting and advisory services, including support for accounts receivable, accounts apayable, and payroll processing.
Among other benefits, we offer health insurance, a retirment plan match, vacation and sick pay, life insurance, and an opportunity to work a flexible schedule.
A successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrated technical skills in AR, AP and/or Payroll processing
- Have a high quality of work output (on-time and accurate delivery)
- Exhibit the ability to learn new technology software skills quickly
- Have a commitment to accuracy
- Be a co-operative team player
- Be extremely organized
- Take a client-centric approach to all matters
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Bachelor’s Degree preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Prior bookkeeping/corporate accounting experience required.
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later (Word, Excel, and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred).
- Experience working in a paperless environment strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team player with a positive “can-do" approach.
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently with minimal supervision.