Customer Service / Collections Specialist
Credit Corp Group is not your average Debt Collection agency. We are 1500+ strong with offices across Australia, USA and the Philippines. We’re an ASX200 company with 2 main business streams: debt purchase and consumer lending. Our results in recent years have been fantastic and we're constantly growing. At the heart of our business is the fairness, respect and inclusion of all our clients and staff.
What will your role be?
You’ll be the front line of our investigation/debt collection business and playing a key role in our organization. You'll be a problem solver, so if you're curious and motivated to find answers, this job is for you! You'll be given a portfolio of accounts and will spend half your time investigating leads to trace customers and the other half negotiating to support customers in finding a sustainable way to resolve their financial problems.
Do I need collections experience?
No, you do not. We are open to candidates from all industries such as retail, fast-food, hospitality or trades etc. Our targets are achievable and we will give you all the training required. If you're resilient, understanding and able to overcome objections we'd love to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
- 4-week paid training - you well-equipped to launch your career at Credit Corp.
- Starting at $14.50 - $17 an hour dependent on your level of experience
- Uncapped monthly bonus system $$
- No weekends! Schedule M - F, 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM or 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Benefits Offered After 30 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, ST/LT Disability, PTO
- Other Benefits: 401K, 9 Paid Holidays, $1,200 Employee Referral Bonus
- Fresh fruit delivered 2 times a week, monthly massages and award celebrations
- Potential to move into a senior role in 12 months
Are there opportunities for advancement?
Over 90% of our leaders you will work with, started off as a Customer Service-Collections Specialists.
What experience do you prefer?
- Competitive personality that enjoys competing with other teams to earn great bonuses
- Experience working with deadlines, sales targets or KPIs in a previous role
- Clear, confident communicator with the ability to persuade or influence people
- Respect and empathetic to people’s life situations is a must
- Results Focused
- “You’re not just a number – we care about your experience with us and have small classes so we can help you to be the best you can be”
How long is the recruitment process?
“We aim to move candidates from application to offer in less than a week and guarantee that you will hear from us 24 hours of your application”.
“The atmosphere’s so positive and I was shocked that you don’t have to be mean to be a debt collector!” ’ – Don’t take our word for it, check out Glassdoor reviews by current employees.Want to know more before you apply, you can either give us a call on toll-free (85) JOBSATCC or visit our website www.jobsatcc.com
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Professional Development