• Provides support activities in an assigned area. Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
• Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective. Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
• Travel is required using one's personal vehicle to provide Technology Support for Customers and to support Client's Core Technology solutions, Client's Small Package, Freight specific locations to supporting Client's technology infrastructure.
• Associates Degree in Computer Science required Bachelors preferred and A+ certificationrequired.
• Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize daily tasks