*** Required for Consideration: Corporate-Level MULTIFAMILY Real Estate Marketing Experience ***
MULTIFAMILY DIRECTOR OF MARKETING POSITION
The Director of Marketing works with the Vice President of Marketing and Regional Managers to develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans and implements advertising, social media, and other campaigns that drive traffic and occupancy to achieve optimum leasing and financial performance.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Manages the property marketing programs and offerings including demand generation, retargeting, marketing automation, and digital and social media to accelerate success for properties.
- Works with property teams to create strategies for growth at all properties in the region and/or portfolio.
- Creates property marketing programs for websites, ILS’, Craigslist, social media, and print media
- Conducts analysis on performance of tactics and strategies, and recommends the continuation of successful programs or discontinuation of poorly performing programs.
- Understands the market landscape including technology trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Assist with project management and timeline oversight
- Assist with brand recognition and management through PR Releases, advertising campaign, signage and other collateral
- Maintain knowledge of team members needed to accomplish tasks and an overall understanding of how long a project should reasonably take, as well as what steps are needed to expedite timelines
- Overseeing and providing training to local and regional teams to reinforce roll-outs and company best practices.
- Ability to travel.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Education
- At least 2 years or more experience in direct real estate marketing within the property management industry.
- Track record of involvement at the regional and/or multi-unit level of marketing management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Possess a broad understanding of marketing projects ranging from branding work, campaign development, production projects and digital initiatives to reporting and strategy
- Possess ability to multi-task, act under pressure, and work with multiple internal and external team members across several disciplines and locations
- Strong understanding of property management industry trends, issues and emerging technology.
- Experience in the development and management of marketing, advertising, lead generation, and lead nurturing initiatives.
- Specialized knowledge of digital strategies for optimum property and portfolio performance, including best practices for websites, ILS’, Craigslist, SEO, SEM and digital data aggregators.
- Outstanding presentation skills to deliver to clients, on-site teams and other audiences.
- Strong organization, detail orientation, initiative, decision making, sense of urgency, collaboration and communication skills.
- Superior computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, property management platforms, and the Entrata and Yardi product suite.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Participation in industry groups a plus.
Salt Lake City, Corporate Office
6340 South 3000 East Suite 500 | Salt Lake City, UT 84121
At Cottonwood Residential, our mission is to deliver long-term value to investors, residents and employees. In addition to our focus on excellent service, Cottonwood Residential provides unsurpassed expertise in asset and property management.
Our robust capabilities in the financial, construction and legal aspects of Tenants in Common multifamily ownership have greatly contributed to the value we create for residents, investors and employees. With charming garden-style complexes in prominent, high-growth areas, Cottonwood Residential is your first step in creating a home that boasts location, career and comfort.
Cottonwood Residential is proud to welcome its residents and employees home at last, providing exceptional service, competitive locations and sophisticated amenities. Cottonwood Residential was ranked No. 6 nationally for customer satisfaction, and the National Multifamily Housing Council honored us as one of the Top 50 Management Companies. Welcome home. Please, kick off your shoes and stay a while, because you are home at last.