EDI Coordinator - Retail Link Analyst – 1Worldsync – Replenishment Specialist
We are looking for an individual with the experience and skill to work with us to successfully build our relationship with Walmart and other EDI and Web Based Trading Partners. You will be directly responsible for Retail Link, 1Worldsync and other Portals. Coordinate Item Set Ups, work with our internal Sales, Production team as well as our Trading partners.
EDI Responsibilities / Duties:
- Oversee the production support of existing EDI and Web Based trading partners.
- Develop customer master data matrix and standards for data consistency, maintain cross reference tables and customer setups to continuously drive transactions to the EDI platform.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and communicate EDI requirements.
- Analyze EDI related problems and create solutions.
- Monitor EDI transactions, EDI transmission, verification and reconciliation.
- Manage all EDI transactions and communicate with the internal team and the customer regarding issues to resolve quickly.
- Set up/maintenance of new styles in the system that cross reference to EDI
- Process EDI orders and Invoices.
- Complete understanding of Vendor Guidelines for shipping requirements by customer.
- Communicate with customers and sales team on delivery extension of styles, style or case pack substitutions and discrepancies.
- Monitor open order report daily to ensure on time shipping, correct style/color/delivery information.
- Advise customers regarding out-of-stock situations and provide them with substitutions; follow up weekly with customers on selling, re-orders, futures etc.
- Daily updates to internal team as needed on shipping issues and to discuss any EDI issues and resolve immediately.
- Follow up with warehouse on timing of shipments and ensure all ASN's are sent out.
- Oversees Walmart Replenishment PO's
- Proactively communicates with Walmart Replenishment Managers regarding internal (WM) supply chain opportunities that could impact DC Out of Stock or store In-stock
- Develop and execute plan of action with Walmart Replenishment Managers when opportunities are identified.
- Identify and execute solutions for both the customer and the supplier
- Maintain open communication with Wal-Mart traffic team to ensure smooth pickup and delivery
- Build / Maintain strong relationships with Replenishment Managers
- Monitor Walmart's ordering patterns and daily order volumes to ensure in-stock goals and sales are maximized
- Manage internal forecast using Walmart's GRS (replenishment system) while working closely with Walmart Replenishment Analyst to ensure forecasts are aligned.
- Works closely with Shipping, Traffic, and Customer Service Department
- Analyze and report against necessary KPI (In stock, MABD)
- Manages special projects as necessary to support departmental initiatives
- Ensure new item creations are set up in Retail Link in a timely manner and are sync'd prior to shipment
- Update Packaging Scorecards as needed
- Analyze and solve replenishment problems / opportunities that arise
Replenishment Analyst Responsibilities:
- Generate item-level and account-level forecasts for Wal-Mart and othe Major Accounts
- Perform monthly forecast review to identify forecast exceptions and other issues.
- Perform weekly analysis of warehouse inventory, store inventory, and production inventory.
- Provide key performance reports and ad hoc analysis as necessary (POS reports, inventory reports, ladder plans, order recommendations, etc.).
- Develop and analyze related reports on a weekly basis to include Wal-Mart Buyer standard Retail Link reports, Vendor Performance Scorecard, New Item Tracking Report, Promotion Sell through reports, Item Information, In Stock and Out of Stock reports, Inventories, POS and other related reports.
- Generate trend/season reports and analysis to help determine changes to replenishment strategies and determine necessary forecast changes.
- Review forecast accuracy reports, determine key drivers of forecast errors, and develop process improvements to reduce overall errors.
- Communicate with key account contacts to ensure short and long-range forecasting is in alignment.
- Reconcile Packing Lists to Open Order and notify Account Manager of discrepancies.
- MRP or ERP system knowledge
- Understanding of various forecast modeling techniques (i.e. time series, financial, smoothing, etc.).
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- 3-5 years' EDI experience
- Minimum 3-year experience working on replenishment and CPFR for Walmart account
- Minimum 2-3 years working for WM vendor, in a replenishment position
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply standard analytical concepts and forecasting techniques / methodologies (predictive modeling).
Include with Your Resume
- List of customers you worked with setting up EDI
- Software or ERP Systems Used
- Connections Used
- Computer Operating Systems Used
- Web Portals you worked with
- Web Based Customers