Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment adhering to pre-established guidelines of the organizations engineering specifications.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Handle acquiring process of UL Standard certification.
- BS or AS in Electrical Engineering.
- Over 1 year Experience in Electrical Engineer or Technician with commercial machinery would be a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of PLC programming, IDEC would be preferred but not necessary.
- Knowledge or Experience in UL Standards
- Ability to read blue print.
- Occasional overnight trips, but primarily working in the office.
- Occasional client visits.
*Sorry, we don't support working visa.
How to Apply
Please apply via online. We will contact with candidates only who matched above requirements. We ask you to understand that we're an employment agency with high level confidential policy and currently looking for candidates to fill in our client's direct hire position.