My client is a community hospital located in Southern Massachusetts. We are proud to say that the Hospital is an important part of the community they serve. They take this responsibility very seriously and do what they can to provide quality care to their patients. Here, you will find a compassionate team of healthcare providers committed to delivering high quality healthcare services.
- To be THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT CASE MANAGER, you will be an experienced ED Case Manager.
- We are seeking a strong CCM who will act as a coordinator.
- Focusing on Discharge Planning, the ED CM will work closely with Patients, Families, Physicians, Nurses, and third party payors.
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, a passion for Case Management and enhancing patient care are required in this position.
- The Emergency Department Case Manager will have 5+ year’s hospital experience in the ED.
- Current MA Nursing license and an entrepreneurial spirit required to be successful in this position.
- Think outside the box and help determine medical necessity.
- Candidates MUST know INTERQUAL criteria.
- If you have these qualifications, sound judgement, great organizational skills, are self-directed, and a problem solver we need to talk!
Please send resumes in confidence to: Audrey Brava (508) 366-9900 x103 email@example.comHelp
Key words: Emergency department, ED, Case Management, Risk, core measures, quality, hospital, JCAHO, case management, hospital, nurse, managed care, InterQual, third party payors, UR, social services, discharge planning