Distek, Inc., a rapidly growing leader in the scientific instrumentation field is currently seeking a Field Validation Specialist in the Central New Jersey area to perform Instrumentation Services at customer sites.
The position will be responsible for on-site laboratory instrument:
The qualified candidate must:
· Hold Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Chemical Engineering, or have the equivalent experience
· Be able and willing to travel at least 50% from home to customer sites throughout the United States and potentially overseas
· Have mechanical aptitude to repair instruments
· Be reliable and strongly self-motivated
· Enjoy working independently
· Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
The following are desirable but not necessary:
· Dissolution testing, validation, calibration, and metrology experience
· 2-5 years of hands-on experience in solid dosage dissolution testing in a GMP/GLP compliant environment
· Knowledgeable about UV – VIS Spectrophotometric techniques
· Experience performing USP system suitability testing using calibrator tablets
· HPLC background and mechanical validation work
All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check and passing the drug test.
We provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and 401(k). Distek, Inc. is an EEO employer.
For consideration, please e-mail your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or fax to (732)247-6989. Please include the job reference code noted above.
Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Position Type: Full Time