The Financial Analyst will act as a representative for the accounting and finance team, preparing month-end reports, as well as budgeting and forecasting. This position will work in tandem with the operating processes for all Houston area operations.
A privately run Oil & Gas organization based in Houston, Texas, specializing in natural gas exploration and production.
This company comes with over 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and is looking to bring on an experienced team member to a growing financial team.
- Analyze financial performance variance between actual and forecasted results
- Represent the accounting and finance team while compiling financial reports each month and planning the yearly budget
- Contribute to quarterly meetings between the accounting and finance team and the operations team
- Perform ad hoc reporting
- Assist in projects as needed, determined by the accounting and finance team
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong analytical background
Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Three tier insurance package (health, vision, dental)
- Summer Fridays