FCM Travel Solutions is proud to celebrate a stellar performance in the World Travel Awards' program after being named the World's Leading Travel Management Company.
Before you begin your role, you will spend one to two weeks (paid) training in the local FCM Travel Solutions office. Once you have completed your training at our local FCM office, our new hires participate in a week of comprehensive classroom style (paid) training at our headquarters in Montvale, NJ.
What You Will Need:
- Skilled in usage of a computer and various software packages - SABRE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- Positive Attitude with a hunger for knowledge
- Customer Service driven
- High attention to detail
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Geography and international destination knowledge is a plus
What You Will Gain:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership program to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive leadership training career path support with business, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisers
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
Our business hours are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday – Friday. A typical schedule will include 40 hour work week with various shifts - flexibility is a MUST.
Corporate Travel may be where your career begins, but certainly not where it ends.
If you understand the value of providing exceptional, detailed service, then consider FCM Travel Solutions and take your career to new heights and apply today!
Location: Philadelphia, PA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!