- Build cloud native applications that will make use of emerging AWS tools and offerings
- Stay abreast of emerging cloud capabilities and new libraries that will create efficiencies in software design
- Work with IT Operations team to develop and enhance overall monitoring capabilities
- Proficient with CI/CD, VCS (primarily GIT), and related DevOps tooling
- Experience with AWS lambda preferred as well evaluating and migrating web applications to AWS; AWS certification is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor degree in CS, information technologies is preferred, but relevant professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.