HVAC Service Technician –
Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
We're GROWING and looking for entry level and up to 5 years experience in the Commercial HVAC industry.
Are you looking for an organization that recognizes the contribution of their team members? Looking for a true career opportunity with growth? Are you tired of feeling like a number and that your worth is only defined by finished jobs? Do you want to be recognized for your ideas, your contribution and feel like your voice matters? Are you looking for stellar benefits from a small company? This position may be for you. We believe that our Techs are our business, and we treat you like our most important customer.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, top-notch benefits, including profit sharing, as well as the internal history and success that helps to make a technical professional thrive.
Position will be responsible for the service, maintenance, troubleshooting and cleaning of various heating, cooling and ventilation units including but not limited to roof top units, split systems, and EMS within the retail/commercial/industrial setting.
- Minimum 1-5+ years required in the service and repair of commercial HVAC equipment up to 50 ton units
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work independently, climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to 75 lbs on a daily basis
- EPA Certification (Universal)
- NH Gas Fitters License or Service Tech Gas License is a plus
- Massachusetts Refrigeration License, Massachusetts Sheet Metal License, OSHA Card
- NH Gas Fitters License or Service Tech Gas License
We offer an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive salary, Bonuses and Outstanding benefits package
- Insurance - Medical, prescriptions, dental, short-term disability insurance, Life Insurance
- Company funded SEP/IRA
- Excellent paid vacation and P.T.O. package, and paid holidays
- Company Provided Training
- Company truck provided
- Minimum On-Call Time
- Professional work atmosphere