This is an onsite job in Baton Rouge. Benefits include 401k, healthcare insurance, and PTO.
The IT Helpdesk will be responsible for providing technical support as it applies to the operating systems, hardware, and user applications. The individual is expected to participate in troubleshooting and triage of incoming helpdesk calls and support requests. Most end-users are running Windows PCs but some have Macs. You will also help troubleshoot basic iPhone and Android phone issues relating to setting up email, etc.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Create, code, and work helpdesk support tickets.
- Documents tasks and writes Standard Operating Procedures for Helpdesk duties
- Support production application environments.
- Perform user password resets.
- Support Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365.
- Manage and maintain proprietary developed and 3rd party monitoring tools.
- Support and manage client connectivity solutions via VPN and Remote Desktop.
- Administer and support Windows Desktop environment.
- Administer and support MacDesktop environment.
- Administer and support iPhone and Android email setup.
- Other IT Helpdesk duties as needed.
- Basic Networking Protocols: TCP/IP and DNS setup and troubleshooting
- Windows Desktop and Server OS
- Mac Desktop OS
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange / Outlook
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years experience in an IT helpdesk role
- Good writing and communication skills!
- Works under broad supervision