- Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems.
- Designs Web-based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific needs of users.
- Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- May build add-on modules using application program language.
- May have vendor management responsibility.
• Knowledgeable of federal laws and regulations, directives, instructions, policy, standards, and guidance, so that requirements support security and privacy compliance. Knowledgeable of FedRAMP requirements and guidance.
• Responsible for compliance with technical architecture specifications. Also advises on improvements thereof to enhance security, interoperability, and availability.
• Experience making certain that security policies, privacy policies are complied with and that data is protected, available to only authorized users and complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Leads, directs, or develops computer programs for medium- to large-scale systems. Has extensive successful experience leading, directing or as a principle developer in implementing computer solutions across centralized, distributed, or cloud-based systems nationally or in multigeographical setting for large user bases (in excess of 40,000).
• Experience, leadership and collaborations skills to work with and or direct technical specialists from many disciplines (business analysts, database developers, security experts, etc.) to build systems and successfully implement systems.
• Experience creating and managing project plans for computer system development with a focus on design, coding, testing debugging, recovery and implementation, allocating resources, managing WBS, reaching milestones, estimating time and budget requirements and resolving issues as they arise.
• Advises and recommends to clients best practices, latest computer technologies, platforms, designs, and other IT services and technologies.
• Experience, training and technical expertise necessary to build, oversee, support, and develop in close collaboration with technical functional leads the necessary systems in each phase of the SDLC including requirements/needs analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and deployment of IT solutions and architectures.
• Oversees, directs or prepares decision papers on IT issues, provides assistance in the development of IT standards, reviews logical and physical database designs, Software specifications, and application logical and physical designs – all facets of a complete information system.
• Manages and directs activities related to all phases of project management and the SDLC such as data and process modeling (using flow charts, ER tools, etc.), design, change control and problem resolution, validation and stress testing, and implementation of IT solutions for end users.
• Experience in developing, advising on enterprise architectures and/or working within existing enterprise environments.
• Advises, develops and adheres to enterprise-wide standards for the planning, analysis, design, construction, reverse-engineering, and reengineering of information systems on an enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the enterprise.
• Experience in leading or performing trade-off analyses including systems design alternatives, existing code and database analysis and making recommendations thereof in order to modernize, make more efficient and better manage systems, system components, data and code sets.
• Experience in leading directing or performing the engineering and management of hardware and software architectures that maximizes interoperability, integration of multiple systems.
• Experience in offering recommendations to resolve issues that arise from systems usage and client issues. Promotes recommendations that can improve and meet SSA mission and program performance. Works closely with SSA technical leads and program leads to make sure SSA mission is primary goal of development activities.
The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following certifications: Certified Business Operations Professional (CBOP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Accredited Management Consultant (AMA), PMP, CBM, CIPM, CMC, CM, CMBA, CIM, CFCM, MKMP, MPM, MMC, P.Mgr, or SCPM.
Desired Technical Skills: Programming languages, Database structures, Network and telecommunications knowledge, SDLC, Web development
Desired Emerging Tech Experience: Cloud, Secure Mobile computing
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.