ARI is growing and we are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to seek out new business opportunities. You will be very “hands on” account management.
Your goal is to promote, sell, and secure deals from prospective customers by calling dealerships around the United States and Canada, demonstrate product knowledge and assist clients in determining the best website solutions suited to their needs.
Are you an outgoing and motivated individual? Are you a self-starter? Look no further than ARI!
ARI Network Services, Inc. (“ARI”) offers an award-winning suite of SaaS, software tools, and marketing services to help dealers, equipment manufacturers and distributors in selected vertical markets Sell More Stuff!TM – online and in-store. Our innovative products are powered by a proprietary data repository of enriched original equipment and aftermarket electronic content spanning more than 17 million active part and accessory SKUs and 750,000 equipment models. Business is complicated, but we believe our customers’ technology tools don’t have to be. We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used vehicle inventory, parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) for customers in the automotive, tire and wheel, powersports, outdoor power equipment, marine, home medical equipment, recreational vehicles, and appliance industries. More than 23,000 dealers, 195 distributors, and 3,360 OEM brands worldwide leverage our web and eCatalog platforms to Sell More Stuff! TM. Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, ARI maintains offices across North America, the Netherlands and India. We are a mid-size company worldwide and installs in over 100 countries.
ARI’s strong leadership team executes on the company’s vision, successfully positioning ARI for rapid growth in an exciting, competitive space. Under this leadership, the Company produced in excess of $50 million in revenues in FY17 which ended on July 31, 2017. We expect the Company to more than double revenues in the next three years.
- Cold call dealerships nationwide, make introductions, and assess their needs
- Build rapport with business decision makers
- Schedule and perform online demonstrations with potential clients
- Overcome objections and close deals with confidence by explaining product and service capabilities
- Prepare, send, and receive agreements for new accounts and deals
What you should bring?
- A genuine enthusiasm for sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years sales experience – Preferred, but not required
- Ability to problem solve, and respond quickly in active situations
- Experience using/managing CRM and screen sharing programs is a plus
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and deliver within a set timeline
- Ability to self-manage, cold call, speak confidently and knowledgeably, and research dealerships that would benefit from our services.
- A desire and drive to meet and exceed sales goals.
Location: Greater Portland, OR
ARI Network Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.