Lakeside Construction Fasteners
Compensation and Benefits and Overview:
Job Location: Paragould, Arkansas
Industry: Fasteners for use in Metal Buildings & Distribution (Lowe’s/Home Depot)
Position for Hire: Inside Sales Representative
Overnight Travel: Occasionally
Salary: Competitive base salary based on experience. Salary is paid weekly.
10 Paid Holidays: Including Good Friday and a Personal Day
Lakeside Construction Fasteners, Inc: Inside Sales Representative:
Lakeside Construction Fasteners is looking for an Inside Sales Representative with experience in the metal building industry who can work to improve our market position and achieve financial growth. Applicants should have sales and customer service experience and knowledge of the metal building industry as well as the components and accessories used to erect the same.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building for professional development.
- Identifying decision makers among targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Cooperating with Business Development Manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Outbound and inbound call account management; Processing of
- Handling changes in sales orders and communicating the changes to the related departments.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments.
- Assuring the delivery commitment to clients is met; LCF Quality Assurance Program!
- Reporting on monthly sales performance per multiple parameters.
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Develop online sales and customer base
· A highly energetic self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
· Professional organization and presentation skills.
· Excellent skills for time management skills, multi-tasking, and shifting priorities
· Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
· Should be honest, assertive and systematic.