Watkins Wellness, established in 1977 in Vista, Calif., is dedicated to promoting wellness to consumers who live active lifestyles and are health conscious. The company manufactures the Endless Pools® line of aquatic fitness products, and is also the world"s largest manufacturer of hot tubs, including Hot Spring® Spas, Hot Spot® Spas, Caldera® Spas, and the American Hydrotherapy Systems spa brands. The Watkins Wellness dealer network extends into all 50 states and more than 70 countries. Watkins Wellness is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), a Fortune 500 company whose products include Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets and Milgard® windows and doors. For more information about us, please visit our website at www.watkinsmfg.com .
We are seeking an International Dealer Support Representative to join our Customer Service team!
IN A NUTSHELL
Are you someone that enjoys working with people and building strong relationships? The International Dealer Support Representative, under general supervision, will be responsible for preparing a variety of international documents, as well as, providing clerical support to assist with the traffic function of the department with a focus on offering exceptional customer service while working with the team to achieve monthly ship goals.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a multi-tasker? As an International Dealer Support Representative, you’ll handle multiple tasks such as processing sales orders, assisting dealers with part number requests, and preparing export documentation.
- Can you build positive relationships? You will be working closely with your assigned dealer customers through a relationship-based approach, to assist them with orders and other product requests.
- Are you customer focused? You will work to resolve any customer issues by using strong problem-solving skills in an expedited manner.
- Are you flexible? You will be working independently as well as part of a strong team environment to achieve results.
- Are you organized and detail oriented? You will need to work and coordinate with several other departments to prepare dealer orders for shipment per company’s ISO guidelines. You will also work with established finance companies to assist the dealer accounts with obtaining credit approvals for their shipments. You’ll be responsible for maintaining records of order statuses and changes while in processing, as well as, reconciliation of invoices and sales orders to ensure correctness.
- Are you a skilled communicator? You will provide excellent phone and email etiquette, articulating information in a professional and thoughtful manner.
- Do new projects motivate you? You’ll assist the International Sales Supervisor with special projects, as needed.
- Do you have an eye for process improvement? You will suggest implementation of changes that increase the efficiency of the department.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor"s degree in Business Administration, or other related field, or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks successfully.
- Basic proficiency using MS Office applications such Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (e.g. Navision.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Bilingual fluency in English and French is a plus.
We look for candidates that exhibit The Watkins Way (always Ethical, endeavors to be Transparent, embraces Inclusion, welcomes Diverse backgrounds and perspectives, Accommodating, believes in Work-Life Balance, puts Safety First, Accountable, values Relationships, Passionate, Team Player, and Goal Driven).