K - 12 Project Manager required immediately in Houston, Texas
Your new company
Our client is a leading mid-size General Contractor based in Houston who has built a very successful business delivering retail & light industrial build out & remodelling projects to its portfolio of clients. To continue to build on the success of the last 10 years they have recently secured some small projects in the K-12 market and plan to expand into this market further throughout 2018. On that basis an immediate need has opened up for a K-12 Project Manager to join the team.
Your new role
As a Project Manager your role will be to manage all K-12 projects secured as well as support their core market of interior remodels in the retail & light industrial space when required. The K - 12 projects will be a mixture of renovations with some small Ground up projects ranging from $200,000 to $2m in value. Your responsibility will be to ensure all projects are delivered in a timely manner & on budget through effective communication & close collaboration with the client and the project team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project delivery with recent K-12 project management experience
- Experience working with HISD advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple projects & work in a fast paced environment a must
- Excellent communication and client management skills
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to lead & further develop the K-12 project market for a fast growing General Contractor
- To be part of collaborative and supportive team who enjoy many company social activities together
- Competitive compensation, bonus & benefits package with very attractive vacation policy on offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume. Immediate interviews available for the relevant experience. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.