Manager / Senior Manager, Credit Risk Analytics and Credit Policy Governance
Location - Salt Lake City, UT
Relocation Paid: Will relocate nationwide
Salary: Strong Salary
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employment Type: Full Time / W2 Direct Hire
Degree Required: University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - Business, Finance Accounting etc.
Candidates must come for Consumer Lending/Credit Card Space
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Company is a leader in the Fintec Lending space.
- The Bank partners with multiple strategic partners to enable their credit programs.
- The Strategic partner credit policies and internal credit policies will be managed by the Senior Manager of Credit Risk Governance within the organization.
- The position will drive the credit risk governance framework and champion the Loan committee for the organization.
- The person will independently work with partner management team to execute on policy changes.
- The person will work with Commercial lending Risk Managers and Consumer risk managers to ensure adherence to credit policy.
- The role will also enable development of consumer credit policy change memos.
- The person will develop MIS and Monitoring process for various credit portfolios and create early monitoring processes.
- Manage Credit Risk Analytics of Strategic partner programs.
- Manage and head the Loan Committee.
- Develop independent analysis of consumer and small business credit portfolios and validate partner program policy changes.
- Drive the Monthly Risk Monitoring & MIS Agenda/ Develop credit risk management processes and enable efficiencies.
- Drive Risk Management Process Re-engineering agenda.
- Manage the credit policy library and manage continuous updates, identify opportunities within existing credit policies to drive policy changes.
- Develop and manage credit risk governance processes.
- Develop the credit risk section of board package. Create tracking systems for changes and determine policy adherence.
- Identify policy gaps and collaborate with partner teams to improve policy adherence
Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, risk management or related fields.
- Strong financial / credit analysis experience with the ability to disseminate, understand and accurately report information.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consumer lending, with exposure to a wide array of credit structures, industries, etc.
- Proficient in Excel, SAS, SQL, R, PYTHON, MS Office suite including PowerPoint.
- Credit Administrative experience is a plus.
- Consumer underwriting or portfolio management experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work individually or within a team atmosphere to meet deadlines and ensure that the necessary information is being communicated with the appropriate parties in a timely manner.