This role requires hands-on development of plans and materials, supervisory responsibilities, oversight and management of external resources, and the ability to manage internally through influence.
• Supporting message development
• Building thought-leadership programs to support the strategic goals of the assigned BUs
• Balancing the particular needs of the assigned BUs with the broader positioning goals of CGI Federal
• Developing materials (and/or broad campaigns) to demonstrate CGI’s success on strategic Federal programs
• Developing strategic relationships with key industry associations and partners
• Managing communications budget for assigned programs
• Assisting Director in providing quality assurance/oversight for a broad range of programs
• Consistently using CGI brand standards in all communications and events
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience delivering marketing and communications programs in support of business development goals
• Experience developing and implementing integrated campaigns (to include sponsorships/events, earned media, advertising, and social media)
• Experience overseeing development and delivery of a wide range of external communications assets
• Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and stakeholders and perform well under pressure with great attention to detail
• Personnel and budget management experience
• Strong MS Office experience including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree
• Flexibility to work nights/weekends in line with business needs or critical deadlines
• Flexibility to travel as needed
• Experience working successfully within in a matrixed organization
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.