Essential job functions:
This position will assist Manufacturing and/or Service Engineering activities related to MMDG product lines. The position will perform testing and troubleshooting to determine root cause failures and maintain the computer-controlled systems used within the production facility. The position will perform engineering tests per defined procedures to support the service department.
• Ability to accurately interpret written test procedures
• Basic mechanical knowledge of test equipment
• Use various electronic equipment and software to complete tasks
• Use of office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, Visio etc.)
• Ability to effectively communicate in person and via email/telephone
• Ability to effectively follow verbal instructions from department engineers
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a repeated basis
• Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) / Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
• Able to succeed in highly regulated compliance oriented environment while still providing service excellence
Other Required Skills: • Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Core Responsibilities: Assist Engineers with the associated activities related to manufacturing and/or service
• Execute testing per established procedures, record results, analyze data and actively work with engineers to finalize the test results, conclusions and recommendations.
• Assist with investigating product failures via active product performance testing.
• Assist with Engineering Technical Reports and other important manufacturing and/or service engineering documentation.
The main need is clean up the back end customer complaints
Issue: Root cause failure on an infusion pump
Need: engineers with tech writing, trouble shoot down to components level PCB.
Does not have to have medical background. Just strong mechanical & electrical knowledge.