This position provides troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance support on the manufacturing equipment used in our heavy industrial environment. Applicants must be willing to work any shift, as well as some weekends and holidays. We are looking for candidates that will be safety-conscious, willing to learn, and work efficiently as a team player. Weyerhaeuser offers excellent pay and benefits with potential to grow.
- The ability to work safely and follow strict safety practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems.
- Experience installing, aligning, repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Basic computer skills.
- Willing to work any shift plus weekends and holidays.
- Resume detailing your education and work history required for considered.
The following skills are preferred:
- Ability to fabricate, cut and weld.
- PLC knowledge and experience.
- Experience with work order systems such as MAXIMO or SAP.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.