- Location: Decatur, GA
- Pay rate: W2/Hourly
- Job Type: 6+ Month
- Job ID: 52946
About the Job
Our client, is seeking for talented individuals for an opportunityof.NET Developer in the Decatur, GA area. This is a long term contract position.
The .NET Developer is responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based products using C#, ASP.net, C++.Net, Visual Basic.Net, MS SQL Server and DB2.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Serve as the primary interface for the business to interact with all services
- Identify and remove barriers by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritize workload in accordance with goals
- Accountable for all audit and security compliance issues (Client & government regulations)
- Create Scripts within SQL
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews when applicable.
- 24x7 On-Call Support
- Monitors the nightly production interface jobs between the AS400 applications and other vendor systems or software packages.
- Interfaces with administrators and educators to automate processing and enhance programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Analysis or closely related area is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years systems analysis, computer programming, applications development or closely related experience is required.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification preferred.
- Proven software development experience in C#, ASP.net, C++.net, Visual Basic.net using .Net Framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including ASP.net MVC 1-6, ASP.net API, HTML, etc.
- Good Knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, Facebook, Ebay, etc)
- Apache Tomcat Webserver, MS SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 and DB2 on AS400
- Microsoft Windows 7,8 &10, Microsoft Server 2008R2 and 2012R2
- Microsoft office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project)
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Group Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)