Active Secret Clearance required per Federal contract.
DoD 8570 IAT Certification Level II
CCNA Collaboration Certification
- Perform information security inspections, to include reviewing system and network vulnerability scans, and prepares reports that include findings and recommendations for correction of deficiencies.
- Monitor the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and ensures that all Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts, bulletins, and advisories are acknowledged and patches are applied to all enclave networks/systems in a timely manner.
- Complies and Implements Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification and accreditation processes that identify architecture, requirements, objectives and policies for enclaves; IA personnel, processes and procedures
- Experience with DoD security specific requirements
- Experience with applying and solving technical challenges of DoD STIGs.
- Familiar with UC infrastructure including but not limited to session border controllers, voice gateways, voice circuits, Cisco Telepresence
- Familiar with supporting setting up, configuring, and testing Cisco Unity, Unity Express, Call Manager, Cisco LAN switches, Cisco firewalls, routers and access gateways
- Adhere to and enhance IT security policies by conducting and analyzing network security assessments. Administer centralized patch management, vulnerability scanning and remediation, intrusion detection and web threat protection, and centralized logging management..
Min 5 Years’ experience administering CISCO environments
Active Secret Clearance required.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.