Onboarding Analyst (Investment Banking Division)
Seeking a professional who would like to work with our Investment Banking advisory and financing clients along with a wide variety of individuals from the Investment Banking Division (IBD), Legal, Compliance, and Operations to facilitate an excellent client onboarding experience while mitigating risks associated with these sensitive banking transactions. Work directly with our internal partners, clients and bankers in a fast paced environment with precision and accuracy.
- Partner with bankers to ensure a seamless onboarding from front to back and liaise with multiple parties to bring about execution of a transaction.
- Review of regulatory documentation (such as AML/KYC, Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID, FATCA, etc.) as well as non-regulatory documentation/information to ensure compliance with firm requirements to ultimately assist with the approval of new banking relationships.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant onboarding requirements
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with "Know Your Customer" regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm"s Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
- Draft procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Approve the opening of new accounts
Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor"s degree required
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization, including banking, legal, and compliance, is critical.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Knowledge of investment banking workflow and banking advisory services
- Knowledge of financial markets and products
- Knowledge of Customer Identification Programs (CIP)/Know Your Customer (KYC) a plus
- Understand structure of trading counterparts
- Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Prudent in escalating potential risk to the Firm
- Contract Position (Approx 9 months)
- Pay Rate - $20 Per Hour
- Monday thru Friday