Provide customer support through various methods to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide customer support using live online communication methods to include e-mail and both inbound/outbound calls
- Analyze customer problems and formulate plan of resolution
- Analyze calls and route to proper support group
- Follow in-house procedures and escalation processes for customer issues
- Document issues thoroughly and accurately with call information and resolutions
- Communicate high impact issues to supervisors
- Complete projects as assigned by Online Support Supervisor in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 (or later) and Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Ability to type fast and accurately
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced, highly structured environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Liberty Tax Service reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, or technological developments).
Liberty Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.