Enjoy a successful and rewarding career in POS sales with an industry-leading company!
Harbortouch is a leading national supplier of Point Of Sales(POS) and payment solutions, having served over 300,000 businesses across the nation.We have been in business for 17 years and currently processing in excess of $17+ billion annually.
We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support.
Harbortouch is currently searching for highly motivated outside sales professionals to sell our innovative POS and merchant services. This role will encompass everything from generating new business to servicing and maintaining existing relationships, providing both you with ample opportunities to create your own thriving business.
- Valid driver’s license is required, along with reliable transportation.
- Positive entrepreneur mentality and a thirst for knowledge.
- Basic computer/technical skills.
- Extensive networking and business development skills.
- Demonstrates ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Highly competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits, 401K, and profit sharing.
- Qualified warm leads and memberships to local and well known national trade associations.
- Ongoing training and education in both POS technology and payment solution services.
- Regional managers to help you grow your business and answer any concerns you might have.
- Upward career mobility within a rapidly growing, award winning company.
- Prospect new business within, but not limited in your area by using a variety of networking techniques.
- Understanding and presenting POS software demonstrations to potential customers.
- Providing accurate and detailed proposals, including hardware and processing service for customers.
- Completing and submitting timely and accurate documentation, included new account paperwork and sales reports.