Reverie is an industry-leading manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of innovative sleep technology. Founded in 2003, Reverie operates its HQ in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and another main administrative office in Buffalo, New York. At Reverie, we’re passionate about LIFE-CHANGING SLEEP! We believe that sleep is an essential investment people need to make to feel and function at their very best. A great night’s sleep is more than just waking up pain-free or merely rested. Real
quality sleep helps us wake up feeling rejuvenated, refreshed and ready for our day that lies ahead. Reverie’s sleep systems provide customized support and comfort through some pretty cool propriety technology – meaning we got the goods!
Why You Should Care About Us:
We’ve created a culture of success through empowering our team members in a collaborative environment. If you’re interested in helping to grow a consumer brand in a very successful and quickly growing organization that truly values great team work, we want to hear from you.
What Your Position Looks Like:
The outside sales rep will represent Reverie at 10 day special events in one of the largest retailers in the world. You will attend locations inside of your hub city as well as travel to locations throughout the country when needed. Travel may be necessary up to 50% of the time. This will be a base salary position with commission. Average earning potential is $75,000+ and includes a full benefits package. Our benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, amongst other standard benefits. The position includes full training in our corporate office and on the job training with the Team Leader. The travel is 100% paid for by the company along with all other travel related expenses.
What Your Day Looks Like:
Provide an excellent Customer Experience to qualified customers resulting in sales. Develop and maintain relationships with store managers within your area hub
Why You’ll Be a Rock-Star on our Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree or previous relevant sales experience
- Previous sales experience required
- Special Event Experience preferred
- Luxury item sales experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated, assertive and highly organized
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary
- Must be comfortable making sales pitches
- Must be willing to own the entire customer sales experience from start to finish as follow up and follow through is essential
- Outgoing, great personality is required
- Candidate should be approachable and friendly
What You’ll Love about being a Reverie Team Member
- Our Culture – we all work hard, but we play hard too. Besides having hover boards, scooters, a fully stocked kitchen, we are always doing fun things around here. We have contests often, catered lunches, quarterly events such as outings to sporting games, comedy nights, boat rides, happy hours, to name a few.
- Rest and Relaxation – not only do we have a nap room, but you will get 10 paid holidays,
12 days of paid time off in your first year, and 15 days once you get into your second year.
- Amazing Benefits Package – We offer 3 Health Insurance plans to choose from with both H.S.A. and F.S.A. options, 2 dental plans, and 1 vision plan so that you can select what best fits your needs. You can also opt out of our medical plan if you have other coverage and receive an opt out credit. Great 401k options as well.