The goal of the Outside Sales Representative position on our Document Services team is to prepare you for taking on your own territory by starting you in a Trainee capacity. Reynolds Document Services provides over 5,000 different types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market, including business forms, license plate frames, banners, and much more. As a Trainee, you will be assigned a seasoned Sales Representative, as a mentor, to learn about our products and the overall sales process within various accounts and territories. You will assist your mentor in all aspects of the sales cycle.
Once you complete the training period and a territory becomes available, you will be required to relocate to the open territory and take over selling documents and promotional products to existing customers as the territory’s assigned Sales Representative. In this role, you will also develop and maintain new customers throughout your specified territory. You are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided a company cell phone, laptop, tablet, and home office equipment.
Document Services Facts: With eight out of 10 car dealerships in the U.S. using a document or product produced by Reynolds – Reynolds Document Services has a level of brand awareness that stands out with dealerships. Document Services delivers the Reynolds brand with excellence. In Voice of the Customer surveys, dealers score Reynolds documents a near-perfect 97 percent in customer satisfaction.
Our extensive, world class training includes field based on-the-job training with a mentor, your training supervisor, and Regional Sales Director, as well as classroom instruction at our corporate headquarters in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete courses on our products, processes, sales skills and automotive dealership operations. We take the time to train you right because your success is our future.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to schedule time effectively
- Strong influential skills/level of charisma for building long-term relationships with customers
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to learn both sales process and product and make applicable use of knowledge
- Must be willing to relocate upon completion of training
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPhone, laptop, tablet, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.