Title: PMO Manager, Americas (Program Management)
Type: Full Time
Function: Mfg / Ind Engineering
Top Level Division: Federal-Mogul Powertrain
Division: PT - System Protection
Location: Exton, PA, United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all activities associated with the commercialization of new products for the Americas. This includes Automotive, EIT and Aerospace markets. Coordinates activities with Product Management, Product Development, Product Engineering and Operations to effectively transition new products and processes.
Manage team members contributing to product design and engineering as it pertains to commercialization of new product launches. Suggest improvements, and metrics when necessary.
Coordinate and lead the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process to maximize the success of developing and tracking a product or process through its development life cycle. Perform project reviews with team members, and ensure reporting is done accurately and regularly and required deliverables are completed on time.
Identify and ensure adequate and appropriate resources are assigned to all programs and projects to ensure the company's goals for the successful completion are achieved and the customer's needs are met. Work with various managers to secure resources so that cross functional teams can be created to ensure the successful commercialization of new product introductions.
Establish key metrics to monitor the goals of new product launches.
Facilitate resolving product deficiencies and problems for newly launched product in America.
Track and monitor project and program costs to ensure the financial investment and payback of the project are in line with the goals and objectives.
Lead and support product localization for products being received into the Americas.
Prepare and update applicable IATF16949 / AS9100 procedures concerning program management, and new product introduction.
Capable of providing support as requested by supervisor.
· BS Engineering, and MBA or MS
· Five (5) to ten (10) years of broad operational experience and exposure in a Manufacturing, Engineering, Product Management, Project Management, Finance, Sales & Marketing and /or R&D capacity, either within FM or from previous experience
· A minimum of three (3) years experience managing technical personnel and complex projects or programs
· Mastery and understanding of the APQP process
· Outstanding inter-personal skills and a demonstrated ability to work with all levels, departments and operations of the company
· Excellent communication and technical writing skills
· Ability to accept, understand and resolve conflict or disagreement
· Self-directed and have a passion for results and personal accomplishment
· CAD experience preferred. The ability to read and interpret blueprints is essential
· Detail oriented and organizational skills
· Ability to travel globally
· Ability to speak a second language is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled