Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new opportunity? Come Join Our Growing Team!
Position Title: Packaging Sales Representative
Crown Packaging is a customer-focused, industrial packaging leader recognized for superior service and high performance results. Since 1969, Crown Packaging has emerged as one of the nation’s leading and most innovative single-source providers of industrial packaging products and equipment. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Crown Packaging is committed to helping our customers create the most comprehensive packaging solutions in over 30 locations in the United States, Canada and Mexico with 50 warehouses nationwide.
We are currently seeking a high quality Sales Representative in the Northeast Arkansas area.
In this sales representative role, you will be working with a product portfolio that includes such products as tapes, films, adhesives, corrugated, foam, bubble, machinery and safety products. The products you sell will help manufactures improve their businesses locally and across the globe.
As a Crown Packaging Sales Representative, you will be responsible to:
- Support coverage of assigned accounts and /or an assigned geography
- Understand and achieve sales targets and sales objectives
- Demonstrate products and train customers on product applications
- Sell Industrial Products such as: Tapes, Films, Adhesives, Corrugated and Machinery
- Understand customer processes and sell value versus price
- Work with vendor representatives, customer specifications, and material approvals through conducting joint sales
- Ability to understand customer packaging needs
- Develop strong relationships and influence customers and prospects
- Ability to understand customer business priorities
- Understand customer manufacturing processes
- Utilize solution-based selling skills
- Manage business planning and execution process
- Track and measure results against business plan
- Travel included
- Participate in a one week training session at Crown’s Corporate office in
Successful candidates will meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Must have experience selling in the industrial market with a college degree
- Familiarity with industrial products
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Good computer skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Takes active role in self development
- Proven sales performer that can meet and exceed yearly sales growth
At Crown Packaging, we offer an introduction base salary plus benefits with transition to commission only sales.
For more information regarding Crown Packaging Corp visit: www.crownpack.com. To apply for this exciting opportunity please reply to this listing.