The Pharmacy Courier will transport, by vehicle, radiopharmaceuticals, medical isotopes, and other items as directed between company pharmacies and/or to client facilities. Administrative work including DOT records and assisting with pharmacy production are also required.
Essential Functions and Job Duties
- Transports radiopharmaceuticals, medical isotopes and other items as directed.
- Picks up special orders from vendors and makes outside purchases as directed; secures and verifies paper work and related items as required.
- Operates and maintains the Courier van; maintains records and logs; reports problems.
- Uses time and resources appropriately.
- Prepares shipping containers for delivery to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current Missouri driver’s license with good driving record required.
- CDL helpful but not required
- Heavy physical exertion, including walking, standing, bending, reaching, push/pull loads up to 350 pounds and lifting 75 pounds
- Must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective relations with customers and co-workers.
- Must have a neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be flexible in work scheduling and adaptable to changes in work assignments.
- Frequent exposure to uncomfortable temperature levels; moderate exposure to above-average noise levels, and/or potentially injurious elements or conditions. Exposure to radiation.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
Note - This is a part time position with hours set at some time between 2:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday - Friday. Position does require some weekend work and/or emergency coverage.