Production Foreman – Pecos, Texas (Job Code: F74)
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. The Company has established itself as one of the most experienced resource play companies in the industry, having drilled over 900 horizontal wells since the early 2000’s. The Company’s operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas and the Delaware Basin in West Texas.
Carrizo is expanding their operations in the Delaware Basin, adding approximately 16,508 net acres recently acquired from ExL Petroleum Management, LLC in Reeves and Ward counties.
Carrizo is building a team to develop and support our new assets. We offer highly competitive salaries, annual incentive plans, and generous benefits. Carrizo seeks an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Production Foreman working in Pecos, Texas.
As a Production Foreman you will oversee and direct pumpers in the maintenance and production activities of existing wells. Monitor production in assigned areas and work to optimize production in a safe, cost effective manner. Responsibilities for accurate, timely reporting per corporate guidelines. Other duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvement in production, cost effectiveness in problem areas. This may include budget review and monitoring, production review and monitoring, troubleshooting of wells and analysis of mechanical failures
- Supervise, schedule and coordinate daily activities of subordinates and contract personnel
- Maintain compliance with regulatory, environmental and safety issues. Responsible for identifying and stopping any unsafe work procedures by subordinates or contractors
- Maintain positive relationship with government representatives and or/land owners.
- Maintain working relationships with Operations Engineers and other technical personnel to optimize and/or to recommend enhancements to the respective areas of operations
- Secure and maintain all issued equipment
- Financial/fiscal responsibilities include review and approval of invoices within authority limit
Successful candidate must have minimum High School Diploma or equivalent with minimum of 7 years’ experience of combined experience in a Production Foreman or Assistant Foreman role and 3 years of additional experience as a lease operator. Candidate must have prior supervisory experience, experience working with volatile oil production and a valid TX driver’s license.
Interested, qualified candidates may submit a resume (referencing applicable job code) to Careers@Carrizo.comHelp. We will contact qualified candidates directly to conduct interviews.
To learn more about Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc., please visit our website www.carrizo.com (NASDAQ: CRZO).