- BS degree with 15 years experience; or BA in relevant technical area with 15 years experience; or 10-12 years experience with a MS/PhD
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas and the use of different technologies
- Proven experience in the management and control of funds and resources, demonstrated capability in managing complex multi-task contracts
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing all key project areas.
- Program Management
- Organizational control of Multi-task contracts to include Cost, Schedule and Performance
- DoD Acquisition Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to use MS Office tools such as Word, Project, PowerPoint and Excel
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.