Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 8+ Months
Location:Foster City, CA
• Provide project management services for the implementation of Enterprise Portal, Collaboration and Mobile solutions.
• Execute Client project management processes and ensure that required project deliverables are completed on-time and with quality (project plan, project schedule, specifications, etc.)
• Prepare weekly status reports that include project issues, risks, milestones, decisions and status.
• Manage issues, risks and escalations as needed
• Facilitate steering committee meetings with senior leaders and key stakeholders
• Manage project budget financials within approved funding
• Provide day-to-day oversight on the project team and systems implementer tasks and actions
• Minimum of 8 years IT project/program management experience
• Prior project delivery experience with Enterprise intranet portal and mobile solutions
• Demonstrated ability in delivering projects on-time, on-budget and with agreed scope
• Strong working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
• Solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practices
• Strong ability to effectively manage project issues and drive decisions
• PMP certification desired
• Very strong client relationship, stakeholder management and vendor management skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, stakeholder management and diplomacy skills
• Solid technology background in SharePoint, web technologies, mobile application development and related technologies is highly desired
• Experience in GxP or regulated environments is desired