"Optimally, the candidate would have a minimum of 5-10 years of project management experience in the industrial engineering/construction industry. A relevant degree is not a requirement, but would be a plus. The majority of our project work is mechanical/piping related; however, some civil, structural, electrical and instrumentation work is usually involved as well. Project managers are expected to be able to drive projects all the way from idea and scoping through funding submittal, execution and closure.".
Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop capital project design engineering scope of work
- Scope Development
- Project Manager using engineering principles and performing required calculations
- Provide support during construction/installation
Job Qualifications & Skills Required:
- 5-10 years of project management experience in the industrial engineering/construction industry.
- Piping/Mechanical Experience
- Knowledge with SAP
- Experience working in a petrochemical facility
- Fully understand the capital project work flow process
- Good computer, writing, communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner and good communicator
- Bachelor's Degree is Preferred