CSS Industries is a consumer products company, engaged in the design, manufacture, and distribution of seasonal and all occasion social expression products.
What can CSS offer you?
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and impact the Company,
- a fun work environment allowing your creativity to flourish and thrive,
- a comprehensive employee benefits package,
- casual dress policy,
- and so much more!
- Enter purchase orders from requisitions accurately and timely.
- Maintain database, including dates, prices, quantities, descriptions, etc.
- Develop reports as requested.
- Secure price quotes for new products from existing suppliers.
- Gather samples and information for potential new products as requested by Sales, Marketing, and Purchasing.
- Prepare and file FedEx shipments.
- Provide clerical support within the department.
This is what we are looking for:
- Related combination of education and administrative experience in manufacturing or purchasing environment.
- Recent graduates with a degree in Supply Chain management or a related field will be considered.
- Intermediate MS Excel & Word skills.
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressure, confidential environment with many priority shifts.
- Willing to work Seasonal overtime.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.