The Receiving Operations Supervisor is primarily responsible for overseeing the stockers and the stocking dept. leads. Make sure employees are here on time and in their assigned work areas when they are supposed to be. Make sure we have enough employees to do the work load for the shift. In addition, this person will coordinate with other departments and management in the receiving dept. to make sure all aspects of the receiving dept. are being met. Additional responsibilities will include handling any issues that come up during the shift for example but not limited to... reviews, disciplines, complaints from employees and complaints about employees. The supervisor will lead by example and keep the morale up with all employees. Keep your managers involved in everything that is going on.
- Keeping team productive
- Enforcing safety rules
- Making sure the team is stocking correctly
- Training new stockers
- Supporting other leads and supervisor on projects and new procedures
- Keeping moral positive
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Skilled at multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
- Working knowledge of Red Prairie with the RF gun.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to work flexible hours determined by the needs of the department including weekends when needed.
Americans Disability Act (ADA) Job Description
- Stand 70%
- Walk 30%
- Sit 0%
- Climb 0%
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl 0%
- Lift and/or Move (Indicate in pounds) - Up to 300 lbs.