Reports to: International Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager (Eastern Region) will focus in developing customer territories within hydrocarbon rich Appalachian Basin and Bakken Shale regions for promotion of our custom manufactured products. The Manager will provide support to insure that representatives have the required tools to promote product lines, evaluate performance of representatives, and adjust representation to achieve best results. This requires providing technical quotes with little interaction with the Engineering Department.
- Getting our brand established in engineering and procurement specifications to the maximum extent possible. There will be substantial interaction with End-Users and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPCs) firms. This will include working tactically on winning request for quotes (RFQs) and orders in both Brownfield and Greenfield projects.
- Gathering feedback from customers and relaying information to the appropriate EP personnel. This should come from representatives, EPCs and End-Users. Interface with all is required. This includes searching for new products for development that fit current EP capabilities.
- Look for opportunities to improve the system of the department and/or how it relates to other departments. Additional requirements may be added or become necessary as the nature of the business changes.
- Set goals in order to meet the overall objectives of the Division.
- Develop Company’s business in hydrocarbon rich Appalachian Basin and Bakken Shale regions. Develop regions representative network.
- Gather and relay customer feedback.
- Search for new synergistic products for development and acquisitions.
- Provide feedback from customers.
- Perform quoting and quotation follow-up.
- Keep abreast and track current and future client projects that utilize our products.
- Assist in the development / implementation of marketing or advertising projects.
- Maintain a positive customer oriented focus at all times.
- Be a team player.
- General knowledge of exporting
- Must be able to read drawings, specifications, understand our products (which are technical in nature) understand inputs and comments received from engineering and converse with engineers and other technical people at our customers business. Must be able to produce a quote from technical specifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Four years or more of sales experience in oil, gas, petrochemical and chemical industry.
- Experience in setting up representative management.
- Experience in establishing brands in engineering & procurement specifications in the oil & gas industry.
- College degree in engineering, business or other related disciplines preferred.
Travel is required.