Immediate opening for a Sales Engineer in Marietta, GA.
Sales Engineer (m/f)
Job description & Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience in account management a plus; 3+ years of technical sales experience; Experience in at least one of the following: handling equipment, conveyor, drying technology, process equipment, photovoltaic panel manufacturing, automotive industry
• Design knowledge: design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
• English is the company preferred language; German language skills are helpful.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; Able to work independently and as part of a team; Complex problem solving skills: Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Judgment and decision making skills: considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate actions
• Active learning skills: understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision making
• Excellent MS Office skills
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
• This position is for a sales person that can cover assigned accounts or a geographic territory. The position will require both maintaining and improving relationships with long time customers as well as finding and developing new customers.
• Perform sales related duties in building customer relationships and develop new projects together with our clients by using the best technology available
• Develop and maintain trustful, genuine customer relationships; Develop concepts, calculations, layouts, quotes, proposals, presentations; Represent the company as “the” competent partner
• Create projects and specify systems with adherence to applicable industry and customer standards/specifications
• Monitor and provide support for all activities during the flow of a project as it regards: design, work preparation, fabrication, installation and commissioning
• Cooperation with internal resources, both in the US and in Germany (Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, Procurement, Manufacturing)
• - Performing lab trials per customer requests in order to produce reliable and precise data directing final application design and feasibility.
• - Working with material suppliers to evaluate and test new material chemistries.
• - Working with marketing / sales to better integrate lab knowledge and processes.
• - Managing / creating lab procedure and processes.
Please send updated resumes to email@example.comHelp