Sales Account Executive - East Territory
Digital Highway Wireless Solutions (DHWS), a leading Premier VAR and Systems Integrator for Machine to Machine (M2M) modems and communications solutions, is seeking Sales Account Executives to join our team. We are looking for ambitious, talented individuals to continue grow our account base in new and existing territories. Individuals will be accountable for maximizing sales and gross profit within their assigned territory. The SAE should live within their assigned territory.
- Embrace a performance-focused, high accountability sales culture, while developing and maintaining knowledge of DHWS value propositions, sales process, account management and sales best practice to the industry and local market.
- Successfully maximize results by solving customer problems and creating mutual value.
- Maintain and expand relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Establish new accounts by identifying business opportunities, qualifying prospects, respond to leads and referrals positioning and presenting technical solutions utilizing internet based and face to face presentation skills.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of DHWS full range of product offerings and learn the competitive landscape along with market and industry trends.
- Ensure our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Collaborate with team members on assisting customer’s needs and orders.
- Document, track, and monitor all leads and sales activities in CRM.
- Highly motivated, and competitive team player; able to work independently and proactively in a dynamic, fun and aggressive environment.
- Proven track record of closing large scale sales opportunities, managing a complex sales cycle, growing a vertical and exceeding revenue targets.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to work with executive level prospects and customers.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and accurate forecasts for territory and accounts.
- Results driven – documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives.
- Proficient with Windows XP or higher, IE, and ability to learn new applications.
- Prior Wireless Communications and/or Technical Sales experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience.
- Position will require travel.
- Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation and satisfactory driving record
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: salary, commissions, bonus, medical plans, 401(k), paid vacations, holiday and sick days