We are seeking success-oriented professionals who want to be associated with the best and are dedicated to excellence in patient care to train for the position of Hearing Instrument Specialist. This is an employee position. No previous experience in our field is necessary.
The profession of Hearing Instrument Specialist is a rare blend of healthcare and sales. You will earn a professional income, comparable to that of physicians and attorneys without the grueling education requirements (and expense) required of those professions—and without the 60-hour workweeks.
Hearing loss gradually destroys communication and erodes relationships—which depend on communication. Solving your patients’ hearing problems will profoundly improve their lives and the lives of those around them. This is a very rewarding career, both personally and professionally.
Baby boomers are aging and our market is exploding. According to a recent study one in six Americans has a significant hearing loss, but only 15% of those who need hearing aids have them.
Our business is recession-proof. Most of our patients are retired and on a guaranteed income. Seniors hold most of the disposable income in our country (the house is paid for and the kids are grown). Most have saved for a rainy day, meaning for healthcare and quality of life needs—the two areas that our products address.
Although opportunity abounds, this is not an easy position. This sale requires a skilled professional who radiates integrity, who is persistent, who believes in what they are doing, and who truly wants the best for the patient. We have a sales system, developed and refined for over 40 years, that works. If you work hard, project trustworthiness and confidence, and follow the system, you will be successful.
In addition to selling you must provide world-class service and aftercare. Our patients come back to us for regular check-ups so that we can make sure that they are getting the most out of their Miracle-Ears. This level of care pays off. Although we support the business with a significant advertising budget, more than half of our sales come from repurchases from happy clients and their referrals.
If you are chosen for this position, your career will begin with two weeks (Mon-Fri) of basic training in our Camp Hill, Pa corporate headquarters followed by additional training in one of our local Miracle-Ear centers close to your home. At the end of the training you will be assigned to a full-time Miracle-Ear center.
· All training materials, lodging, fees, etc.
· Paid training
· Full support staff with premiere trainers
· Both draw/commission and salary/commission pay plans available
· Full-Time Front Office Assistant to help manage patient flow and generate appointments
· Local and National targeted marketing to drive leads supported by a full time Call Center
· Large existing patient base who upgrade technology every few years. (40% of our business)
· Sales contests, incentives and trips
· Bi-Monthly sales meetings which are unique and fun!
· Strong community involvement with a spirit of giving back
· Limited Saturday hours and no Sunday or Holiday hours
· Full health insurance including dental & vision
· 3 weeks’ vacation
· 401K with company match
· Professional office atmosphere with state-of-the-art equipment and technology
Applicants must have:
· Impeccable business ethics
· Competitive Drive
· The desire to earn a professional level income and willingness to do what is necessary to achieve that. (Avg. income last year $100K+)
· A consistent, gapless work history with minimal career changes
· The willingness to learn and follow our success program
· Patience with the elderly
· A strong work ethic. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8-4 and you must be available (if needed) to take appointments on three evenings per week and two Saturdays per month. You will know your schedule well in advance.
This is a position in which you make a profound difference. You are seen as a healthcare professional, you earn a professional level income and you are a part of a very special organization that you can be proud of.To apply for this position, please email your resume and salary history to HR@hearinginstruments.netHelp . Resumes will only be accepted via email.