Position: Sales Management Trainee - Outside Sales
Job Category: Sales | Job Type: Full time
Location: Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins, Kansas City
Premier Roofing provides an industry leading Sales Management Training program. In this program you can provide quality products and services to homeowners’ in need of assistance navigating insurance claims for roof replacements resulting from catastrophic storm damage. Our mission is to provide a system and environment for our people to experience Growth, Wealth and Happiness while providing insurance claim resolutions and construction services to customers in need.
As a Premier Roofing Sales Management Trainee, you will:
● Actively pursue residential restoration roofing sales in neighborhoods damaged by storms
● Assist customers in filing insurance claims and navigating the insurance process
● Manage customer expectations and experience throughout the construction process
● Manage a substantial book of business through the entire sales process.
● Study and complete a comprehensive sales training program
● Participate in hands on mentor relationship with a proven performer
● Work with a team of highly motivated and fun loving individuals
What you have:
● Bachelor's Degree or two years applicable work experience
● You are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
● You aren't satisfied with just a base salary, you want to determine your own earning potential.
● You are dynamic, driven, and competitive—Premier is the best, and we want you to be, too.
What You’ll Get:
● Earn 60-120k in your first year
● Master the sales process in a new exciting and lucrative industry
● Advance into a sales management position within 12 months
● Join a rapidly growing company with over 10 years of experience
● Abundant guidance and attention with a 1-4 manager to trainee ratio
● The training, support, and processes of an industry leading sales organization
● Flexible winter schedule with ample vacation time
Visit our team page at http://team.premier-roofing.com/ to learn more about our winning team.