Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 campuses currently serve over 12,000 students, of whom 98% are minority, 87% are low-income, and 82% are first-generation college goers. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students for success in college. For that reason, we are looking for the best talent in education.
We are looking for mission-aligned and data-driven teachers who will open the world of science to our students. At this time, the anticipated science openings for the 2018-19 School Year are:
- · Science Teacher - Baker College Prep
- · Physical Science Teacher - Butler College Prep
- · Science Teacher - Chicago Bulls College Prep
- · Biology Teacher - Gary Comer College Prep
- · Biology Teacher - Johnson College Prep
- · IB Biology Teacher - Mansueto High School
- · Physics Teacher - Mansueto High School
- · Physics Teacher - Pritzker College Prep
- · Biology Teacher - UIC College Prep
- · Physics Teacher - UIC College Prep
We are still determining our needs for the 2018-19 School Year and will update this section as more become available.
- · Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- · Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- · High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- · A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- · A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- · A data-driven mindset
- · The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- · Bachelor’s degree
- · Eligibility to work in the United States