Hiring - Part Time Seasonal Dress Specialist
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means a dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience in our special occasion dress department, for our busiest time of year!
Now Accepting Applications for Part Time Seasonal Dress Specialists
A Seasonal Dress Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and driving sales in our dress department. They are an expert in bridesmaids and special occasion dresses, and serve as a matchmaker, helping her find the perfect dress and then confidently completing her look with lingerie, shoes, and accessories.
Our most successful Seasonal Dress Specialists are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They are fast-paced, enjoy fashion, and they serve our customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way every visit. The may also aspire to become bridal stylists after our busy Bridal Christmas season ends.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, at a dynamic time of year, help our customers dress for an important event in their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss this opportunity and your future at David’s Bridal.
Seasonal Dress Specialist Vows:
- Greet each guest and bridal parties with genuine enthusiasm and consistently honor all service and selling vows established for special occasion selling
- Sell bridal parties, flower girls, mothers of the bride/groom, quinceañera Damas, prom customers, and other special occasion dresses by assisting with selection and providing fitting room assistance; personalize her look by suggesting complementary accessories, describing features and benefits
- Educate customers on the available services that make David’s Bridal unique and appealing
- Maintain David’s Bridal hourly sales productivity standards
- Learn David’s Bridal merchandise and build on product knowledge with new deliveries
Seasonal Part Time Available
- Professional Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “Yes” to learning more about this incredible part time opportunity during our busy Season, January - April! Training starts in December!!
To Apply Today: Visit our website under “Careers”, or go directly to www.qhire.net/DavidsBridal
If you are interested in working in our stores, please note that the online application process will take approximately 30-40 minutes.