Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Senior Accounting Analysts; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you are an experienced Senior Accounting Analyst with experience in the manufacturing industry, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Senior Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for performing month-end account analysis, reconciliations, journal entry posting, and quarterly reports. In this senior role, you must be independent, detail-oriented, extremely knowledgeable of U.S. GAAP & SEC, and able to communicate well with senior management and others.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development and measurement against identified key performance indicators
- Working closely with the finance team in the monthly review of key balance sheet / profit and loss items
- Planning the budgeting and forecasting processes for various functions in the organization
- Supporting and recommending solutions to users who must make economic or business decisions
- Participating in and leading continuous improvement initiatives; updating of budgeting and forecasting policies and procedures
- Creating finance models upon which business decisions can be based relating to sales, sales margins, cost analysis, profitability analysis, pricing proposals, etc.