Our client is searching for a Senior Compensation Analyst-Contractual who will support the administration, design and communication of company-wide compensation programs, including: compensation compliance initiatives, incentive plan administration, performing internal/external marketplace analyses, merit increase processing and compensation budgeting.
- Conduct job analysis and evaluations of all positions for appropriate title, salary grade, incentive and FLSA classifications to ensure consistent application of compensation policies, procedures and programs across all divisions.
- Participate and analyze industry specific and general market surveys to ensure competitive market position of salaries.
- Maintain market analysis database.
- Supports the design, development, and implementation initiatives that support organization effectiveness strategies by conducting research, drafting content and correspondence for new and/or revised structures, programs or initiatives.
- Subject matter resource, end-user support, and IT liaison for the merit / bonus module. Document requirements; recommend efficiency and process improvements, test, and train on module enhancements. Develops tools, guidelines and communications for annual increase and incentive cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience required, preferably in the compensation field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required, to include intermediate Excel, Word and Power Point.
- CCP Preferred